Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Madelyn's 1st Day of Preschool

Madelyn is now going to preschool called Discovery Corner Preschool and she loves it! Her teachers name is Miss Dawn and she gets so excited to go every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. She is learning a lot and has met a lot of new little friends. To be honest, it's a nice little break for me too, because Audrey naps the whole time Madelyn is gone, it's fantastic! Anyway, here a few photos from the 1st day.
Madelyn and Miss Dawn Madelyn and one of her best friends, Addison

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

SO CUTE! LOVE Miss Dawn. We're planning on sending Londyn to her next year. Jacey went last year and loved her to pieces and I can't say enough good things about the way she runs her preschool. I hope Madelyn has a great year!

Amber said...

I LOVE preschool! I love to see how proud they are of being a big girl and the excitement when they learn something new or finish a little project! Such fantastic memories!