Wednesday, February 27, 2008

There's something living at our house that begins with the letter "M"...

Is it a monster???

A monkey jumping in the bed...with 2 pacifiers???

Someone making a mess...with Vicks Baby Vapor Rub??? Yes, this is what I found when I got out of the shower, and yes, she emptied the whole tub of Vicks, covered herself, her baby, and our nursery chair, which in fact still has not come out completely. Thank goodness for another side of the cushion...good as new, just don't turn it over to see what's underneath.

Oh no...hee, hee, hee, it just mischievous Madelyn!

This is just a day in the life of being a mom to this little busy body, who doesn't stop moving as long as she's awake.

9 comments:

Emily Call said...

OH NO! I am so glad that you can laugh at this! She's too cute!

Laura said...

I'm glad you can turn that cushion over! That is hilarious. She really is so cute!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh my she is adorable!! Look at those little curls! i can't wait to see her again!! ( oh and you too friend!)

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

Oh what a bummer, that looks worse than I was thinking. At least it's only on the cushion, and that can be flipped over. I love the picutres, Maddie is adorable and so photogenic.

The Airharts said...

Ahhh-Did you cry, I could just see my pregnacy hormones taking over while I scrubed that cushion like crazy-crying of course!I wonder if you take it to the dry cleaners if they could get it out. Fun pictures

Jami and Family said...

Oh man that is too bad, but way funny! I really don't know what I am going to do with 2 that age getting into everything! I am a little worried...She is so cute and I love the 2 binki's!

Amber said...

I can relate to that! What a cute little girl.

Cynthia said...

Man oh man - sounds like a busy morning for both of you! And congrats on another girl. Sisters are the best!

Hilary said...

Oh she is SO adorable! Bridger once got into a tub of Aquaphor. I just about killed him, pretty sure I didn't laugh. You're a good sport.
Fun blog! You'll have to let me know when that consignment sale is.