Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's Consignment Sale Season!!!

All of you that know me, know that I love a good bargain, and one of my favorites is children's consignment sales. I went this last weekend to one, and here a few of my good finds...
Clothes...which a lot of them still had new tags on them, the Gymboree and Children's Place pajamas above, were some of those.

And more clothes...

Don't mind the bedhead hair, and the funny facial expression, but I got some really cute bows...for Madelyn and for the new baby.

I also got some cute dress shoes that are still a little too big...Notice that Madelyn was wearing the big bow and the dress shoes and a diaper around the house on Saturday morning and did not want me to put her clothes on. I also got a really cute Fisher Price toy house that makes all kinds of sounds and came with the little people and furniture for $8. All this for $65. And for all of you that love these kind of bargains the best semi-annual consignment sale is in a month at the Hilltop Methodist Church...so save your dollars now to save in the future! Happy consigning!

9 comments:

Emily Call said...

You found some really cute things! Do you know the dates of the Hilltop Methodist sale? I really want to go again.

The Airharts said...

OH I am so jealous!!!!! Dont worry I am full on flying in for the next one at the church.Yeah for good deals!

Cynthia said...

Wow - what a steal! I've always thought you dress Madilyn so cute, now I know your secret. I'll have to start saving my change! :)

Hilary said...

There really is nothing like getting super cute clothes and toys for a GREAT bargain. I haven't been to one of these sales in quite awhile but I still remember the "high" i got off it. So excited for the one next month. Keep me posted! Madelyn is gorgeous!

dave&abby johnson family said...

That bow is darling and so are the clothes!! You are a lucky gal.
Hey were coming home March 20th would love to go to lunch if you are able to

Jami and Family said...

You always find such great stuff! Madelyn is always dressed so cute!

The Shirley Family said...

You always find such cute stuff, and Madilyn always looks darling. You will have to remind me about the one at the Hilltop Methodist Church.

Bacons-Bits said...

Hey Jen, Great buys! Can I add your blog link on my blog?
bacons-bits.blogspot.com

Jami and Family said...

Hey Jen I tagged you. Just go to my blog and see what you need to do.