Monday, May 5, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things...

We went to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country a few days ago with some friends. Madelyn loved riding the horse and didn't want to get off. After prying her off, she was saying, "Again, again!". Then as we were walking out of the area, one of the horses was peeing. Madelyn said, "Mommy, dripping water." I thought that was pretty funny. Unfortunately my camera batteries were dead and I didn't get any photos of the trip, but we had a good time and will definitely be back because we bought a annual pass for all of Thanksgiving Point to keep us busy this summer.

2 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is so cute!

Cynthia said...

What a cutie. Such a fun age - I'm starting to hear Londyn say words I didn't even know that she knew. We need to have a playdate sometime.