Monday, June 16, 2008

Attempting to leave the house...failed.

The further along that I get in this pregnancy the harder everything has become...getting out of the house is one of those things. I had just gotten us all ready to leave for errands and told Madelyn to go downstairs to go. I ran around upstairs picking up quickly and making her bed and came downstairs to get her in the car and go, and this is what I found...

Needless to say, we didn't leave for a few more hours. Madelyn is sleeping in a bed now and so she is getting up a lot earlier, which is hard. However she's doing great in her bed. I'll post some pictures soon of her new room.

4 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

She is so adorable! I love her sandals!

Liz said...

Madelyn is growing so fast! She looks so big here, like a little girl, not a toddler! She's going to be a fabulous big sister.

Emily Call said...

That is the sweetest picture ever! I feel like I haven't seen you forever. How is everything?

The Lillians said...

That is seriously so cute! I love that they get so tired they can just sleep anywhere.