Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sandy fun!!!

Yesterday I went to my sister's house. We were all in her backyard. The kids had their swimming suits on because they were in and out of the kiddie pool. Madelyn and her cousin Annie went down to the sandbox to play. I happened to look down and see Annie thinking that she had taken her swimsuit off, and when I went to see what was going on...and this is what I found. The girls were filling up their swimsuits with sand. My sister and I grabbed our cameras. It was hilarious! The best part is that we had them stand up, Annie's waddling with what looked like a sagging pregnant belly, and Madelyn looked like she had big rolls around her tummy and couldn't even stand up because it was so heavy. When she finally got up, she was pulling on her swimsuit, and sand was pouring out the legs. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Enjoy the clip!





3 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is hilarious!! Those girls are so cute!!

Hilary said...

That is so stinkin funny. I sat here and laughed out loud with Zac. Love the video. THanks for sharing the laughs. Kids can be SO entertaining!

Cynthia said...

That is hillarious! I love the little spare tire she has going on around her middle. Highly amusing. :)