Monday, July 21, 2008

Audrey Lane has arrived!

Our little girl has arrived. She was born on Sunday, July, 13th at 1:29 pm weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 in. long. She has been such a good baby and has been very tolerant of her older sister Madelyn who has struggled a little this past week to understand why the attention has to be divided between her and her sister now. Everyday she gets a little better, and each day becomes a little less stressful as a mother of two. Ty and I are pretty worn out, but it is all worth it because we adore our little Audrey. Here are a few pictures.
Proud sister!
On our way home...this was our awesome labor nurse!
It's a girl!




13 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

AAHHHHH!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her, i am in town and we have to see each other. Hope all went well! I will give you a call. Congrats again!!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!

The Airharts said...

Sh looksso sweet. I am so jealous about the bows.I wish I could use all my cute girl stuff again! Im coming in town the first week of aug for three weeks, so I want to get together then. Yeah

Chris and Tenielle said...

I've been blog hopping this morning and came across you blog. Your little Audrey is so beautiful. I can see so much family resemblance already. Congratulations!

Valerie said...

jen.......she is the most beautiful little thing!!!! i've been dying to see her, but it's been crazy with my family here! i'm so glad you put some pics up! i'm gonna call you in minute! =)

Sarah said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! She is soooo cute. You and Ty make really good lookin' girls. :) Hope everything is still good. CONGRATS!! my turn to be mother of two is coming soon...

Cynthia said...

She is so precious! I am still working on your pictures but maybe I will email you a couple of my favorites so far. Actually, do you mind if I post them on my blog?

Hilary said...

I've been checking your blog daily anxiously awaiting the news! Audrey is gorgeous, I love the last photo! What a perfect and sweet name for her as well. I absolutely love it.
Congratulations Fletcher family!!!

Patti Smith said...

Congrats Jen and Ty! She is adorable!

teresa said...

I too have been checking your blog waiting for pics. She is a doll, just beautiful. Congrats, I am glad all is going well!

Emily Call said...

yay, congrats! She is so beautiful. She totally looks like a Fletcher. I love her name too... we almost chose Lane for Mayci's middle name.

The Lillians said...

She is so cute! Congrats again!

TheOrttFamily said...

Congrats she is cute!! Fun Fun girls girls...