Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baby on the Brain

With only 6 days until my induction, I got reminiscing about Madelyn when she was born. I was so emotional when I delivered, that when I held her for the first time I was crying looking at her thinking, "How could my husband and I be blessed with such a beautiful little baby." She was such a cute little thing, and hardly made a peep those first few weeks. She is so full of energy and gives us a run for our money now, but oh how we love her. We can't wait for her to meet her new little sister. Here are a few pictures from when she was born.



6 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Wow its crazy to see her so tiny! How exciting that your big day is coming so soon and you'll have another perfect little girl that will be as cute as can be!

Valerie said...

madelyn still looks the same! she was & still is so darling!!!! i got a little teary eyed reading that little paragraph because it totally made me think of right before i had benjamin & how nervous & scared i was for addison to not be the only one!!! i worried for nothing!! i'm so excited to see her......she's going to be gorgeous!!!

Shannon said...

Hi Jennie!
It's Shannon Taylor Anderson. I came across your blog! Congratulations on your almost here new baby! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

http://www.andersonfamilyof4.blogspot.com/

dave&abby johnson family said...

How cute is she!!!! I can't believe the time is here for baby #2!!! I am so excited for you and your cute family you will have to keep me posted! Good luck with everything!

Oh... & I am coming in this Sunday, but I leave for Jackson monday and will be back the 23rd. I will give you a call and would love to come see you guys!

Fabulous Home said...

Hi! It was so good to hear from you. Your little Madelyn is so darling! Good luck with number #2 coming right away... it will be so fun to have them close! Hope all goes well!

Emily Call said...

Those pictures of Madelyn are so darling. I can't believe that you only have a few more days until the baby arrives. I can't wait to meet her. Best wishes!