Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Year Olds = Big Emotions!

Wow, Madelyn has been very emotional lately. She has these extreme positive and negative emotional peaks. So yesterday she was asking to watch a show and had pulled out all these old VHS tapes, so I grabbed our wedding video and put it in. She was thoroughly enjoying the photo montage at the beginning and then when it got to our reception when we cut our wedding cake and I tried smashing it in Ty's face, she came up to me crying, literally with tears in her eyes and said, "Mommy smashed the cake in daddy's face." and she would not let it go. She just kept crying and crying saying the same thing over and over, like she was so concerned and disappointed that I would do that to daddy. It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

She is just too sweet! I love that tenderness. We don't have any of that around here. Too much testosterone. Maybe someday.

Liz said...

Awh, I LOVE it! Too stinkin' cute! I guess you've got to brace yourself now for your girls before they're moody teenagers!