Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Am in Love...


I just wanted to say how in love I am with this little girl. She was kind of a hard baby to begin with and now she is just fabulous. I can't get enough of her. She's smiley and happy, she eats and sleeps good now and every time I hold her I just want to squeeze her and kiss her. She's great, and what's even better is she can't get into any trouble yet other than blowing out through her diaper. It's funny, when she was born I thought that she was going to be a little more petite than Madelyn and sure enough, she followed suit and is chunking up just like Madelyn did, hence the pictures. Here are a few pictures that I have taken recently. The older she gets the more I think Madelyn and her look similar, so I posted a comparison picture so that you could see.

Audrey loves her baths.
Audrey at 2 1/2 mo.

Madelyn at 2 1/2 mo.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

she IS so adorable. I'm glad to hear everything is going so smoothly for you now. Sometimes I think it takes getting through those first couple months when they need so much & don't have a routine down. Good thing newborns are so stinkin' cute!!

Valerie said...

oh my gosh......they totally look alike in that picture! i never would've thought that! audrey is so stinkin adorable!

Marissa and Family said...

They do look similar. So cute! I can't believe how big Audrey is getting. I can't get enough of my baby either. Isn't it the greatest??!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Crazy! They look so similar! Such cute little girlies you have!

Liz said...

Yep, they're sisters!