Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Odyssey's Thriller

Last night my mom and sisters and I went to see Thriller performed by Odyssey Dance Theater at Kingsbury Hall. It was awesome. There were a lot of really great dances performed and a lot of hilarious comedy mixed in. It really put me in the Halloween mood. I can't wait to go back next year! It was nice to leave the kids and have a night with the girls. Then we went for desert after at the Dodo, which was also fantastic! We chose 5 deserts and shared them all, and had a few minutes to chat and catch up. Thanks ladies for a fun night away!

4 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! I saw it a few years ago and it was amazing!

dave&abby johnson family said...

I really want to see that, I have heard its awesome. Glad you were able to go and had a fun night out with the girls!

Wendy said...

That sounds perfect for Halloween. Seriously, I can not believe you got Madelyn potty trained so fast, that is awesome. Will you take Mea for a few days? I don't want to change poop anymore....

The Shirley Family said...

So fun, I love Thriller, the last time I went was with Tim when we were first married.