Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Minivan for Me?


With all the road trips we've been taking lately, we've decided that we need a little more space, so Ty and I test drove a Honda Odyssey the other day. I loved it and he is still not sure if he can be a miniman, although he says it will be my car. I reassured him that I won't think any less of his manhood. When I got behind the wheel I felt like such a mom (PTA, soccer games, dance lessons, grocery shopping, here we come!), but it has a lot of convenient features for kids...automatic doors, lots of cargo space, DVD player, seating for eight...hee/hee. Anyway, looks like we'll probably be getting a minivan soon. It's kinda funny to me, but I'm also super excited!

8 comments:

Valerie said...

you better get working on filling up those 8 seats!!!! =)

Jackson Brown said...

Hey, I like it!

Jami and Family said...

Awesome! I wish we could get one too!!

The Airharts said...

No worries-I think I will give into the mini as soon as jake gets back-at least we'll all be in that phase at the same time. Thats the exact one I want-good taste!

Sarah said...

I am always so torn about minivans. I hate them, but I love them. They are SO practical if you're a mom. They make so much sense. Are you getting it in black? I like it!!

Hilary said...

well, i guess if you're serious about becoming a minivan fam then you should at least get the honda or the toyota. we rode in one down to L.Powell and I must admit there are some pretty nice features but it's still a MINIVAN!!! You're cute no matter what you drive.

Marissa and Family said...

That is so exciting. I think you would look great in a minivan!

Sblogger said...

I've been contemplating how nice it would be to have some extra room too and to not have to break my back every time I get the kids in and out. I love minivans! Odysseys are the best too! I'm sure it will be weird to be a real drivin'-around-town-in-minivan-kind-of-mom!