Monday, February 23, 2009

I Couldn't Get Enough of A Good Deal.



I had to go back to Albertsons. I went again with my friend Liz after we put the kids to bed. 5 transactions, and $50 later...this is what I came home with. My pantry is now stocked. In the front...I also picked up some good Valentine's stuff for next year (90% off). Total savings = $179.73. Overall between the two shopping trips, I spent $60.69 and saved over $250. There's still tomorrow for anyone that wants a good deal. I live for these kind of deals. Score!

3 comments:

Amber said...

You truly are an expert Jen! I love it! I got some of that Valentine stuff too...it's cute and such a good deal! Thanks for the tip on the sale!

Andrea said...

these are great deals i would love to know your secret, im a single mom of two growing boys

womanlylion@yahoo.com is my email

thanks

Sarah said...

that rocks!!!!!! do you do enrichment nights to reveal your secrets?