Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Audrey = 9 months, 19 lbs. 4 oz., 29 in.



So we finally got in to her 9 month checkup and she is in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height, crazy. She doesn't seem that tall to me but I guess she is compared to other babies at 9 months. She was also diagnosed with her 6th and 7th ear infection (4th episode) and so we're probably going to have tubes put in her ears. Anyway, she is not quite crawling yet, but very close, which I'm in no rush to see her move from her 3 foot radius, but she does roll a lot and is starting to sort of scoot. She's saying "mama" and "dada" and drooling a lot, but still no teeth. She is finally taking a bottle and sleeping through the night. Hallelujah for waking up in the morning and realizing that both the kids slept through the night and so did I. Audrey, we love you, keep on growing and smiling!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

cute girl!! Andie didn't have teeth until 9 months! crazy how much those can vary.

The Airharts said...

WHAT!!! You have still been waking up in the night...you poor thing-how have you not killed yourself yet-I think I just must be a mean mom who needs her sleep-my kids cry it out at 3 months-poor little things-but it works.PS-that picture is soooooo darling! I love it. OH and PSS-my 9 month old is 25lbs..the pain!

Valerie said...

that picture is to die for!

Jami and Family said...

That picture is to just die for!! She is so cute and I can't believe she is already 9 months old! That is crazy!

Jocelyn said...

Hey Jen, we finally got our blog up so now we can keep in touch with all our old ward friends. It will be nice to stay in touch and see your beautiful girls.

Marissa and Family said...

She's adorable! At Olivia's 1 year check up she was in the 35% for both height and weight. That was suprising. But I guess she is just little right now. I'm glad you are finally able to sleep through the night. How have you made it so long. You're a good mama!

Amber said...

Seriously can you say photogenic?!!! Both your girls are fantastic in pictures! We love Audrey so much! Happy 9 months!

Liz said...

Did you take that pic? Darling! And hearing that it took 9 months to get a regular night's rest is birth control in and of itself! Glad things are better in that department.