Monday, April 6, 2009

Random Pics from the Week

My girls are starting to play more together. This is what Madelyn wanted to do one day last week...push Audrey in the doll stroller. Audrey actually thought it was pretty funny. I'm not sure why Madelyn is holding her head, she's probably trying to get her to look at the camera, funny though that she's not looking herself. This is what I found one day while putting Audrey down for a nap...Madelyn asleep in Audrey's carseat. She was obviously tired that day. Funny that she even tried to put the straps on her shoulders...just a little too tight. Audrey at the zoo. I love this age when they'll finally smile for the camera.
We went to the mall with the Finlinsons and they were giving out bunny ears. So here's some silly pics that Vall took of the girls wearing them.

4 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Those are cute pics! I cannot believe how big Audrey is getting! My favorite pic is the one where Madelyn is asleep in the car seat...its so sweet!

Valerie said...

that cracks me up that madelyn fell asleep in the carseat! that girl will sleep anywhere!!!! i LOVE the pic of audrey smiling at the zoo!!! she is so adorable!

Marissa and Family said...

I love the pic of Madelyn in the carseat. Colton does that sometimes. So funny! Love the bunny ears, cute girls.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Your girls are adorable! I found your blog from Virginia's. Keep the posts about coupons/savings coming! I am the worst at getting good deals. Although, I will be volunteering at the consignment sale on Thursday. Maybe, I'll score some good deals. Good to see you and your cute family.
Jennie