Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hot Grocery Deals at Albertsons

This is what I got on my shopping trip to Albertsons for a grand total of $49.68. The promotion at Albertsons is: When you spend $10 on mix 'n match participating products, you get an "instant" $4 off (no limit). Then you can use manufacturer coupons on top of that. What's great about this promotion is that you don't have to do multiple transactions, because the $4 comes off instantly. It's basically like getting 40% of your grocery bill not including your coupons. I just love a good bargain!
(1) Ritz Crackers
(2) Suddenly Salad Pasta Salad
(2) Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
(2) Supreme Brownie Mix
(2) Betty Crocker Potatoes
(2) Betty Crocker Muffin Mix
(2) Hamburger Helper
(1) Chicken Helper
(3) Betty Crocker Variety Fruit Snacks
(4) Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
(1) Jello No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
(1) Taco Bell Taco Shells
(2) Fiber One Snack Bars
(8) Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese
(4) Betty Crocker Warm Delights
(1) Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis
(2) Taco Bell Salsa
(2) Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
(1) Imperial Margarine
(6) Betty Crocker Frosting (to go with all my cake mixes that I got on the last promotion)
(10) Yoplait Light Yogurt
(3) Ready to Eat Baby Carrots

4 comments:

Jami and Family said...

You always find the good deals! Nice job!

Liz said...

I was dead last night by the time I finished my lesson, but now you've motivated me to get in and stock up! Albertson's, here I come!

Becky said...

That is awesome? Where do you get your manufacturer's coupons?

The Fletchers said...

I get most of my manufacturer coupons online(coupons.com, betty crocker, box tops for education, and even manufacturer websites) Pinching Your Pennies website is a good one to follow and it sometimes will give you the links to the coupons.