Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Madelyn's 1st Dance Class

We signed Madelyn up for a little dance class recently at Dance Academy. Her first class was last week and shes had her 2nd class yesterday. The teacher is fantastic. Madelyn is in the class with a few of her friends who are all 2 and 3 years old. They are taught jazz, ballet, tumbling, and singing. Yesterday after coming home from class, Madelyn was saying, "Mom we were doing battements [bat-MAHNS] in class today." Hilarious...Anyway, it's really cute, and she's having a lot of fun. The pictures aren't the best but there are a few of the first class, the best that I could get from the doorway, and then right before we left for the 2nd class.

5 comments:

Myranda, Shaun and Anna said...

She is so cute. I'm really sad we took Anna out of dance, but hopefully just for the summer.

Jami and Family said...

That is so cute, I can't wait till my girls are old enough to go to dance class!

Amber said...

I am GREEN with envy! I cannot wait to put Eliza into dance lessons! I love the little leotard and leggings. Oooh I can't wait! :)

Tiffany and Jon said...

Oh so cute! I have been meaning to put Brook in dance but I just haven't got around to it. Someday soon though!

Marissa and Family said...

Nothing cuter than a little girl in her dance clothes.:) Can't wait for Livy to start dance.