Sunday, June 7, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Brett and Kristen, my brother-in-law and sister were brave enough to invite all of my family up to Park City to stay in their new 4 bedroom condo. We had a great rib dinner Sunday night, let the kids play for a while then put them to bed and stayed up and watched "Mall Cop", which was so stupidly funny. With it being so late we all just laughed so hard, including my mom who laughs so hard, she cries. Then the next morning the guys went golfing and the moms and kids went on a walk around the resort and went swimming. We then met back up for pizza and then ended the day with a trip up to Park City ski resort for a ride on the Alpine Slide and the kiddie rides for the little ones. Ty and I actually took Madelyn on the slide and she had a great time. Ty took her and I took my nephew and we raced down the mountain together. My parents took Audrey on the merry-go-round and she didn't want to get off, she loved it so much. I wish I had a few more pictures, but I forgot my camera, but my dad actually took this one of the whole family. It's the best we could do with 23 of us. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Jami and Family said...

Wow, what a crew! I love all 4 strollers, that's classic! So did they move up to Park City or is it a 2nd home or just a place they rented for a few nights? Either way so much fun! I will see you tonight at movie night!